Subscribe here to receive a new issue of nothing to say every two weeks or every couple of months (depending on the plan), on Friday. You'll be prompted to choose the free plan, monthly plan, or annual plan.
(If you're an existing subscriber and you've already decided to upgrade to a paid membership, first sign in, then click the Upgrade button at the top.)
As a paid member, you get:
- Every letter delivered to your inbox (24-26 per year)
- Access to the full archive here on the site
- Any bonus material I put up on the site (this currently includes selected responses from readers)
- The knowledge that you're supporting a writer who is working to add to the supply of kindness in circulation in the world
If you prefer to stay as a free subscriber, you get:
- A letter every couple of months (4-6 per year), selected from those that go out to paid members
- Access to the archive of free letters here on the site
How do I cancel my membership?
When signed in, click the icon at the top right (or click here) to go to your Account details. From there you can change your plan, or update your personal info or billing info. When you cancel, your membership stays valid until the end of the billing cycle (monthly or annual). So you won't be refunded for the current cycle, but you won't be billed again.
Does clicking "Unsubscribe" cancel my paid membership?
No, it doesn't. If you unsubscribe from the emails, you won't get the letters emailed to you, but you'll still be able to log in and read them here on the site. To cancel your paid membership, see above.
What happens if you stop writing?
I have no plans to end the letter series, but if that day ever comes, I will stop billing you and give partial refunds on all annual memberships.
I have a different question.